PAGES

SOCIAL

Malta | week 17

Monday, February 9, 2015










1.19.2015

So the first couple days of this week were awesome. Monday was Anziano Orfilas birthday, and his friend Jonathan from Rome came down for a 3 day vacation to Malta. His vacation consisted of pday with us, district meeting with us, teaching with us, and sleeping. It was like we were in a three some together, and I learned a ton from him. He got baptized when he was 24 years old and left to serve a mission in Milan when he was 26. It was so great to get to know him, learn about his conversion story, some of his mission stories, and have him teach with us. At the end of one of our meetings he said, "Its always a priviledge to be with the missionaries. They are my best friends wherever I go." I will seriously never forget that. 

Also, this week was transfer calls, and I found out that I will be staying here in Malta, and I will also be getting a new companion this week. His name is Anziano Rasband, and Im really looking forward to meeting him this Thursday. We will also be having a Branch Conference this Sunday with President and Sister Waddoups. Should be a great upcoming week. 

Sorry for the super short email. I have very limited time again this week.

Presbiteru Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger