Regan opened his mission call on March 1, 2013 right when he got home from school. Mom, Dad, and his two friends Joe and Allan were there in person, but Allie (Regan's other sister) and I had to be on Skype since we were in Utah. I was the only one taking pictures, so that is why these are pictures of him on our iPad! They still do a good job of capturing the moment :) I don't think our family has ever felt that type of joy and excitement that we experienced when Regan read his call. We all went crazy when he read that he was going to be serving in Rome, Italy! We are all so proud of Regan for his life-long dedication and preparation to serve a mission. I am truly happy for the people in Italy that will have the opportunity to be touched by such a special spirit.
Regan Opens His Mission Call!
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Posted by
McKenzie Driscoll
at
11:30 AM
Labels:
#italyromemission,
#lds,
calledtoserve,
italy,
italyromemission,
LDS,
mission,
missionary,
rome,
romeitaly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rome Time
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete